Thursday, February 23, 2017

Updates for 2017!

Since 2011, Natural Wonders Play Studio has taken on many forms: Summer classes in the park, birthday parties, summer camps, preschool classes, etc. 6 years later, I am feeling a renewed drive and passion to branch out and make it more. For the last 3 years I have worked with combat-wounded veterans part-time, and Natural Wonders has taken a back seat. But it's always there, simmering in the back of my mind. I LOVE this part of my life. It brings me energy and joy. It's time for me to reach out to other business owners in the Charlotte community who share my passion for children and play. People I can partner with and who can help me grow. I would love to make my dream of having my own permanent space come true! If anyone reading this is interested in talking through ideas with me, please call me! I am looking for an appropriate space but need it to be multi-use so it is more affordable! I welcome any ideas and chances to meet like-minded individuals! 704-287-0343.

No comments:

Post a Comment