Friday, August 19, 2011

Fall classes

Fall classes will run for 8 weeks, beginning on September 6th and running through October 27th.

-I will have 3 class times per week to choose from:

1. Tuesdays from 10:30-11:30
2. Wednesdays from 10:30-11:30
3. Thursdays from 2:30-3:30

-The cost will be $90 for 8 weeks (one class per week), with a 10% discount for siblings. The cost will include:

*A new sensory item each week (something messy that you may not want to do at home).
*A few new items to play with each week.
*A new setup each week that encourages open-ended play.
*Frequent handouts about activities you can do at home.
*A magnet with a picture of your child playing on the last day of class.
*A 25% discount if you schedule a birthday party with me.

Please email me if you would like to sign up. Class size will be limited to 10, so in order to reserve your spot I will need $20 by the end of August, and the remaining amount by the first day of class. If you would like to send it to me by mail, let me know and I will send you my address.

Thanks! Tell your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment