Thursday, August 4, 2011

Joy!



The first official week of the playgroup was, in my opinion, a great success. I say that because I was overwhelmed with joy! I saw the beginning of a dream coming true. Watching all of the children explore, create, build, and become entirely engaged made me happier than anyone can imagine.

I want to take this opportunity to thank all of you out there who brought, or will bring, your children to me. I love them all and their creativity amazes me! I want to thank those of you who have supported me, encouraged me, believed in me. It means more than you can imagine.

So...onto thinking about next week! Your donations allowed me to buy more items worth exploring and creating with. My children helped me pick them out, so they are kid-approved. We have a ball made out of twigs, colorful glass containers, tiny wood blocks, and dinosaur skulls ("for the boys," Jack said), to name a few.

I hope you will bring your children back and invite some friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment